How to View Your Videos On Facebook

How To View Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be found. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I watch it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The solution is, I do not recognize. Really!

However I have actually done a mini research as well as I find individuals grumbling the same issue as me. I have found that Facebook group does not care about these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually found 3 services or 3 tips to watch Facebook published videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

How To View Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook application. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to look video clips of your friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any browser yet I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly locate "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that particular album when you most likely to images using Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your own video clip album then upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.