Where are My Videos On Facebook

Where Are My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I see it on Facebook application using Android smartphone? The response is, I don't know. Really!

However I have done a miniature study and also I locate people whining the exact same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 options or 3 tips to view Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to search video clips of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any type of browser but I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate all of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your bet however when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to photos making use of Facebook application. No more searches!

Simply create your own video album then upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it worked.