How Can I See whos Following Me On Facebook

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook - Individuals frequently get terrified by some bottom details that spreads around social media sites. Last week I saw a message concerning making use of a search function to discover people that were "following me." Trouble was, it was actually just returning results of individuals with words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a support and also whipped up a fast guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't really suggest anything, particularly if you 2 aren't "friends." It just suggests that your articles noted PUBLIC will show up in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you wish to know who is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your close friends listing
2. Strike the "MORE" button on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and then the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see display shot over).

Keep in mind: If you let people that aren't your pals follow you, people who send out good friend demands that you neglect or remove will immediately start following you. If you don't desire a person to follow you, you can block them at any moment.