How Can I See My Followers On Facebook

How Can I See My Followers On Facebook - People commonly get terrified by some bottom info that spreads around social networks. Recently I saw a post regarding using a search feature to discover people who were "following me." Trouble was, it was really just returning results of individuals with words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor as well as whipped up a quick guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See My Followers On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not actually imply anything, especially if you two aren't "friends." It just implies that your articles marked PUBLIC will certainly appear in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is REALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your buddies checklist
2. Strike the "MORE" switch on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you do not like what you see in that listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and then the "Edit Privacy" switch in the upper right (see screen shot over).

Note: If you let individuals that aren't your good friends follow you, people who send out pal requests that you overlook or erase will instantly begin following you. If you do not want someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.