How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page

You can inspect your sort on Facebook with the details accounts actually easily! Here's how you can do it in simple actions. How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page

Who Likes My Facebook Page

Facebook gives a very easy method for you to see the information of all of those that have actually liked your Facebook Page. Yet, it's not obvious unless you recognize where to look. This post reveals you how to figure out whose liked your Facebook Web page by showing you where the info lies on your Web page.

Facebook supplies separate checklists of individuals and other Pages that have actually liked your Web page. The lists are arranged to ensure that one of the most recent 'likes' of your Web page appear first.

How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page


Go to the Business page or Business Manager page of Facebook and access your Page. Next, go to the Settings tab in the top right corner as seen listed below (picture edited for dimension comfort) then go to the People and Other Pages tab on the settings page so as to get a list of all your sort and/or follows which you can select from the drop-down menu. You can also check which other Facebook Pages like your Web page and also that you have actually prohibited from your Page as well!

Who Likes My Facebook Page


Who Likes My Facebook Page

Keep in mind, if a person unlikes your Web page, you will not be notified so the only way an admin can understand somebody unliked a Page is when they track the person before/after liking it and also seeing if they're in the checklist or otherwise (you don't need to fret about unliking or unfollowing Pages of your friends/family, unless the person stalks you out!).