How to Find My Videos On Facebook

How To Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I see it on Facebook application making use of Android smart device? The solution is, I don't recognize. Truly!

But I have done a tiny research as well as I discover people whining the same issue as me. I have found that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 services or 3 pointers to view Facebook published videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's begin initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to search video clips of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any web browser however I make use of google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and you will locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded videos as well as the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos utilizing Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just create your very own video clip album then upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.