Where are My Videos On Facebook App

Where Are My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I see it on Facebook application making use of Android smart device? The answer is, I don't recognize. Really!

However I have actually done a tiny study and also I locate people grumbling the same issue as me. I have located that Facebook team does not care about these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 remedies or 3 suggestions to see Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look videos of your pal. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any kind of web browser yet I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will certainly locate "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate every one of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos making use of Facebook application. No more searches!

Simply produce your very own video clip album after that post every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it functioned.