How Do I Find Out who's Following Me On Facebook

How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook - People typically obtain frightened by some bum information that spreads around social media. Last week I saw a post regarding utilizing a search function to discover people who were "following me." Problem was, it was actually just returning results of individuals with the words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a support and also worked up a fast guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I Find Out Who's Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not truly imply anything, particularly if you two aren't "friends." It simply suggests that your blog posts noted PUBLIC will certainly turn up in their timeline. No big deal (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you wish to know that is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your good friends checklist
2. Strike the "MORE" button on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see because list, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and then the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see screen shot over).

Keep in mind: If you allow individuals who aren't your good friends follow you, people that send friend demands that you neglect or delete will instantly begin following you. If you do not want someone to follow you, you can obstruct them at any moment.