How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page

You can check your likes on Facebook with the certain accounts truly conveniently! Here's just how you can do it in easy steps. How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page

Who Likes My Facebook Page

Facebook supplies a simple way for you to see the information of all of those who have liked your Facebook Page. Yet, it's not obvious unless you know where to look. This write-up reveals you exactly how to discover whose liked your Facebook Page by revealing you where the info is located on your Web page.

Facebook offers separate listings of individuals and other Pages who have actually liked your Web page. The lists are arranged so that one of the most recent 'likes' of your Web page appear first.

How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page


Most likely to the Business page or Business Manager page of Facebook as well as accessibility your Web page. Next off, go to the Settings tab in the top right edge as seen below (photo edited for dimension ease) then most likely to the People and Other Pages tab on the settings page in order to get a list of all your sort and/or adheres to which you can select from the drop-down menu. You can also check which other Facebook Pages like your Web page as well as who you've prohibited from your Web page also!

Who Likes My Facebook Page


Who Likes My Facebook Page

Keep in mind, if someone unlikes your Web page, you will not be informed so the only way an admin can recognize somebody unliked a Web page is when they track the individual before/after liking it as well as seeing if they remain in the listing or not (you do not have to bother with unliking or unfollowing Pages of your friends/family, unless the person stalks you out!).