Where are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook

Where Are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I see it on Facebook app making use of Android smartphone? The answer is, I do not understand. Really!

However I have done a mini research and also I find individuals grumbling the exact same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not appreciate these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 remedies or 3 tips to see Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look videos of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any browser but I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly find "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate every one of your uploaded video clips along with the videos that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your wager however when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to pictures utilizing Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply produce your very own video album then post all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it worked.